Product Description :
- This unique crunchy spread, made from watermelon, pumpkin, sunflower and flax seeds, is a powerhouse of micro-nutrients and flavonoids. The micronutrient composition is especially ideal for pregnant women and nursing mothers. - Whats It Got ? Watermelon Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Flax Seeds, Organic Jaggery, Organic Rock Salt, Organic Cold-Pressed Sunflower Oil. Protein: 29.3%, Micro nutrients: Vitamin E, Iron, Calcium, Folate and Omega 3. Great With: Chapati, Dosa, Oatmeal, Pastas, Salads, with Fruits, on Warm Toast ! - Suitable for Anyone who wants to eat healthy, Diabetics, Vegans, Vegetarians, People who are allergic to Dairy/ Gluten/ Wheat/ Soy/ Lactose/ Peanuts / Treenuts, Pregnant Women and Nursing Mothers. **Disclaimer: Pregnant Women and Nursing Mothers should consult a doctor prior to starting any food options not already recommended by the doctor.
Product Details :
- Specialty : Suitable for Vegans, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, High in Protein, No Preservatives
- Country of Origin : Karnataka
- Ingredient Type : Vegetarian
- Brand : JUS' AMAZIN
- Item Package Quantity : 1
- Form : Seed
- Manufacturer : Jus Amazin Foods and Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
Product Features :
- 125 g :
- 200 g 399.00
- Seed Butter - Mixed Seeds is a unique crunchy spread, made from watermelon, pumpkin, sunflower and flax seeds. It is a powerhouse of micro-nutrients and flavonoids. The micronutrient composition is especially ideal for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Product Features: High Protein | 100% Natural I Zero Chemicals I No Artificial Preservatives | No Refined Sugar I 100% Plant Based I Vegan | Peanut Free | Treenut Free | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free | Soy Free
- Nutritional Information per 100 grams: Energy: 623Kcal, Protein: 29.3 grams, Total Fat: 48.7 grams (Saturated Fat: 12.8 grams I Trans fat: 0 grams), Total Carbohydrates: 16.9 grams (Sugar: 8.6 grams I Dietary Fibre: 5.8 grams), Sodium as NA: 0.01 grams. Micro nutrients: Vitamin E, Iron, Calcium, Folate and Omega 3.
- Ways to Use: Seed Butter - Mixed Seeds is perfect to be used as a spread on toast, it can be added to your oatmeal or cereal or even enrich your fruit intake such as bananas or apples. It's a brilliant choice to get your kids their daily dose of seeds, for fitness enthusiasts as pre-workout or post work out snack, for keto diet, high protein diet, people with dairy allergy and for foodies. For vegans it is a must have ingredient.
- About Us: Jus Amazin is committed to providing delicious and nutritious plant based food that is 100% natural, and suitable for your special nutrition/dietary needs. All our products are made in-house and made with the same love, passion and care with which one would prepare food for one's family.